What is HyperID?
HyperID is a secure and innovative identity and access management platform that provides advanced verification, authentication, and authorization services.
Operating at the edge of decentralization, blockchain, and connectivity, the platform is creating disruptive technology solutions that are tailored to protect the digital identity of its users.
How do I get started with HyperID?
You start using HyperID by creating an account in either the HyperID Authenticator app or on the HyperID website.
To download HyperID Authenticator, visit Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (IOS).
To create an account on the website:
- Go to https://hypersecureid.com/.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click Create Account.
- Specify email address and password.
How do I enable MFA with One-Time Passwords (OTPs)?
- Go to https://hypersecureid.com/ and log in to your HyperID account.
- From the left navigation panel, point to Security.
- Point to Time-based OTP and click Set.
- Open HyperID Authenicator on your phone, and tap the OTP tab.
- On the OTP tab, in the lower right-hand corner, tap the + icon.
- On the Select source screen, tap Scan a QR code.
- Capture the QR code with the phone’s camera.
- Enter the one-time code provided by the app and click Enable to finish the setup.
How do I change my account settings?
- Go to https://hypersecureid.com/ and log in to your account (for an instant sign-in, you can also scan the QR code with HyperID Authenticator).
- Select the settings you want to change from the menu on the left.
Where are my encryption keys stored?
User encryption keys are generated and stored exclusively on the end-user device. Neither HyperID nor service providers have access to the encryption keys.
Where can I get the latest news on HyperID?
For the latest news, events and updates on HyperID, visit our blog on Medium, follow us on Twitter, join our Telegram, and subscribe to our Facebook.