Here's how Metaverse projects benefit from HyperID adoption
Currently, Metaverses are facing the challenge of low user adoption and lack of active users. Despite the excitement surrounding Web3, many in the community seem more interested in earning than engaging. This lack of interest in exploring and contributing to metaverses is hindering their growth and development.
Moreover, the transition from Web2.0 to metaverses presents a significant hurdle for many users. Those who are new to blockchain technology may find it challenging to navigate the crypto world. For instance, the process of acquiring a wallet and understanding how to use blockchain-based applications can be complicated and intimidating. Additionally, users may not understand the concept of gas fees or why they are necessary, which can discourage them from engaging with metaverses. Concerns over security and the potential loss of funds can also discourage users from exploring this new frontier.
That's why HyperID proposes the innovative and complex approach for quality Web 2.0 user onboarding:
- Let your Web 2.0 users log in to your system with email, Google, Facebook, Discord, etc.
- User wallets for all popular chains are created automatically, allowing you to connect them to your Metaverse right after the user log in
- Enable gasless transactions to engage your users from the very beginning to make sure they started the interaction within your platform
- Ask your users to pass KYC procedure to be able to purchase your Metaverse assets or easily acquire gas with crypto or even fiat
- Implement HyperID-based chat solution to allow secure user wallet-to-wallet messaging inside your Metaverse. Reach your users messaging them directly to their wallets
- No wallet app is necessary on the client side. Send transaction signature requests directly in your app with HyperID API
- Add custom fields to user data according to your business logic. Do not store user data, access it when necessary
- Get your user data on-chain with MultiPass (no oracles necessary)